Friday, April 15, 2011

Hikings Accomplished and Yet to Conquer



Rocky Mountains, Colorado. November 2010.

Yosemite September 2010 - Nevada Falls.



Estes Park, Colorado - November 2010

 
My desire to discover the worlds' beauty, I've come to recognize is NOT in solitude. I'm grateful to share this journey with others that identify the same drive as mine. I've yet to conquer Half Dome at the Yosemite but this will be conquered this coming summer or next if our schedule permits.
Yellowstone in Montana is next on my list to conquer which gives me more reason to visit James's parents more often. Killing two birds with one stone, right?  Yellostone and Mount Rainier has been permeating in my mind for quite some time. Eventually my desire to execute this next course of action is only a matter of time.

The accomplished trails I've had the privilege to imprint my footsteps are only the beginning of my journey ahead of me. This blog is dedicated to share with those that possess similar desires. Empowerment is achieved when overcoming any obstacles.

 
Boulder, Colorado - October 2009.






No comments:

Post a Comment